Making an Impact
- BEEKMANTOWN HIGH SCHOOLWEST CHAZY
- BEEKMANTOWN MIDDLE SCHOOLWEST CHAZY
- CHAZY CENTRAL RURAL JUNIOR SENIOR HIGH SCHAZY
- CVES - CV-TEC DIVISIONPLATTSBURGH
- FRANKLIN-ESSEX-HAMILTON BOCESMALONE
- NORTHEASTERN CLINTON MIDDLE SCHOOLCHAMPLAIN
- NORTHEASTERN CLINTON SENIOR HIGH SCHOOLCHAMPLAIN
- NORTHERN ADIRONDACK JUNIOR-SENIOR HIGH SCHOOLELLENBURG DEPOT
- PERU MIDDLE SCHOOLPERU
- PLATTSBURGH SENIOR HIGH SCHOOLPLATTSBURGH
- SAINT LAWRENCE-LEWIS BOCESCANTON
- SARANAC HIGH SCHOOLSARANAC
- SARANAC MIDDLE SCHOOLSARANAC
- SETON CATHOLIC CENTRALPLATTSBURGH
- ST LAWRENCE MIDDLE SCHOOLBRASHER FALLS
- STAFFORD MIDDLE SCHOOLPLATTSBURGH
Teaching real-world financial literacy
Backed by Dannemora FCU, Banzai teaches students to navigate adult financial dilemmas with real-life scenarios.
It’s about more than money
Dannemora FCU is smart about business. But supporting financial literacy is more than good business—it's about giving back. It's about giving young people a gift that will last forever.
Let’s build a better future. Together.
Check out all the other exciting things Dannemora FCU is doing for the community.
Meeting an Unfunded Mandate
Teachers around the country are scrambling to meet state literacy requirements—with little to no financial help. Dannemora FCU is helping fill that gap with cutting-edge software, interactive classroom materials, and professional presentations.
“There is no doubt in my mind that when students use technology to learn, it becomes fun, and Banzai is exactly that!!”
extremely fun teacher
“Banzai helped me realize how to manage my money with different choices and made me realize which choices are smart ones!”
“Every day my students ask, ‘When is the next time we will use Banzai?”’
very credible teacher
“One thing I learned is that it pays off to do good and be smart about the future! Get insurance, donate to charity!”
Modernizing the classroom
Schools are changing rapidly. More students take laptops or tablets home, instead of textbooks, than ever before. Banzai is not only a modern financial literacy platform-available on desktops and tablets-it's memorable and interactive.
Learn more about Banzai
Over 120,000 teachers in all fifty states use Banzai to teach students how to manage their money. Click the button to learn more about Banzai's premium online financial literacy program.